Monday, October 13, 2008

newest in the sketchbook and Matt and Kim!!

a few logo designs I;ve been sketching out, and still trying to think of a name.
A few weeks ago I went to the Matt and Kim show in Portland, it was one of the best shows I've been to in a long long time, matt and kim played, and then some DJ's from Brooklyn played all night after them, I dont think I left SPACE until 1:30, and bars close at 1:00am here in Portland. long night of dancing like a complete fool and drinking alot of pbr for me to do so.


Here's Amanda and Teresa gettin down! also a video with Tami going crazy!


Also all of these photos of the show are taked from the SPACE website by photographer
Bryan Bruchman
and please go visit Space's blog.




1 comment:

Bryan said...

hey
love your sketchbook stuff! also glad you had a good time at SPACE. the photos were taken by me, by the way (Bryan Bruchman). come out to SPACE tonight, you'll like Shellshag - they have a similar vibe to M&K.