Monday, October 13, 2008

BOSTON

I went to Boston the other day, mostly for a show at the Middle East that I've been waiting for for a long time...Chuck ragan, Ben Nichols and Tim Barry, the show was pretty amazing, I dont go to shows to much anymore, but when I go to great ones like that I kind of miss them. I also visited my friend Liz and stayed at her new apartment in Cambridge on a very small couch, but I'm pretty use to sleeping on couches latly so it wasent bad at all, i actually fell right asleep.
The next day i woke up around 10 and just walked Boston all day until I took the 8:15 bus back to Portland. I havent walked that much in a long time. I took alot of touristy pictures also.








Apparently this is the new way to pin point landmarks in Boston, huge pics with a red top and a little sign that hangs off of them, they were everywhere!!
This was a random grave yard in the middle of the city kind of near Faneuil Hall, I thought it was kind of cool.

I also bought Kanye West type glasses at Newbury comics for Brittney.

No comments: