Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Bright Eyes Tonight!

Some new sketchbook drawings I did last week and yesterday. let me know what you think!
I've been working with shapes latly, it doesent have much meaning its just me seeing what I can get out of just using basic lines and circles as well as painting with coffee.



These two red pages were inspired from listening to The Flaming Lips while at work, I've never really listened to them before, but I have to say its good art making music!

This page isent complete, I'll work on it later this week, I'm thinking a dancer/ballerina on the bottom with the red lines coming down kind of like the antlers page. We'll see.

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!
was pretty awesome this year, I dressed up like Popeye the Sailor if you couldent tell. I was pretty proud of my costume! here are some pictures of the night!
v this Photos by Ben, go check out his blog!v





No comments: