Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Storm 08!!

The last few days in Portland and in New England period there has been a huge snow storm, which resulted in my car getting completly covered in snow and the only way of getting it out was by getting it towed. oh well. atleast its out now.
I've got to say though, besides the car thing I kind of didnt mind this storm, it was pretty beautiful and didnt really cause me any damage, I've been going to my studio at night and working during the days, I love my new internship, it's getting me back into music, which I feel like I;ve been forgetting about in past months. Free shows are always a plus as well.
So here are a few pictures of the snow...








I also went to the SPACE Gallery Christmas party and did a yankee swap, i think it was my first real yankee swap, and this is what I got. A robot made by my new buddy Bryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris, I love your picture! It looks like you came right out of Dr. Zhivago!

I should have taken some ice pictures in New Hampshire!

Love from DJ