Friday, August 29, 2008

new in the mail!

I got these two amazing prints in the mail yesterday, the first is an Aaron Horkey print for Boris and Torche tour poster, its 25" x 36", signed/numbered in an edition of 290. and is an 8 color screenprint. This thing is really amazing looking at it in person, even better than I thought it would be.

This piece by Dan McCarthy is called "Shared Memory: Pollinators". It's 19" x 25", 4 color screen print. signed/numbered in an edition of 550. Dan is one of my favorite artists and i've been wanting to get one of his prints for a really long time, but never do, so I'm glad I picked this one up to, its alot cheaper than the Horkey one to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris, The prints are great! You had quite a week with purchases! Congratulations on your studio equipment. Can't wait to see it all.
dj