Saturday, August 30, 2008

Big purchase!

Finally starting a studio and going to get going on work again! My buddy Aaron and me made a big purchase the other day. I was roaming on Craigslist and all this screen printing supplies were for sale on there for super cheap. We bought a 6 color tshirt press, a washout booth and a portable dryer all for $350 I looked up online what it should of costed, somewhere around 1,700-2,000 so we saved alot of money. We're setting up shop in Aaron's apartment right now, and debating getting a studio space somewhere in town, just right now money is an issue.
Still need a few supplies, and we're building an exposure unit as well since those things are really expensive.
I'm really excited about this! I've been slacking it all summer and need to start doing work again now that everyone else is going back to school and I'm not, I was to actually make something out of this art degree I earned..
Hopefully we can get a studio space somewhere and I can move all the rest of my art stuff there so I actually have somehwere to work. Below are some pictures of the things we bought, and the exposure unit half done.




1 comment:

Ryan said...

thats so awesome man, can't wait to see what you do with that stuff.