Sunday, March 02, 2008

New Apartment and Peter's Book

I moved into a new apartment exactly a week ago, with my good friend Liz, who is also a GD major at MECA. heres a picture of the building, its right downtown Portland and I'm connected to the building Bullmoose Music is in, i never thought I'd live that close to a BM Music store, so thats pretty awesome!
I also worked today, heres a picture of my work, and what i see everyday. It was sunday so no one really comes in.


These are a few illustrations I did tonight for by buddy Peter's book cover for his thesis, I dont really know anything about his book or what its about, all I know is he asked me to draw that type of tree which I cant remember the name of, and a guy hanging from his feet, I did one that turned out very illustrated, and then i did one that was just a sillioutte. "spelling?"

No comments: