Saturday, March 08, 2008

the interweb and drawing parties

Its spring break now, woo hoo! not exactly as exciting as Mtv makes it out to be, most of my break will probably be spent in the studio doing some work, hanging out withfriendsand working at the Art Mart for a few days. i was thinking about going to new york to see my sister but dont think i will end up going. Latly I've been really into making a website for myself, "one that will actually go online." unlike my other one. its coming along nicely, i'd say almost ready to put up, i just need to buy a domain and some space and i'm set. so i'l be getting to that in the next week. I also made a store page, and hopefully when i start printing shirts for my thesis I will be able to sell some on there, i'm also thinking about opening up one on Etsy, it looks like they get alot of traffic and might be able to sell more on there. So here are some layouts from it, the top on is the main page, and the options on the page will change the picture of the works that will be displayed on the same screen.

Its also Spring break again, So heres me and a bunch of my friends being really drunk at my buddy's Aaron and Ira's party.






No comments: