Tuesday, March 27, 2007

website number two

I designed another website for my web design class, the assignment was to make a website linking to 10 favorite things, or just 10 things, and have it with the buttons or whatever we may have chose to link to the different things, always on the page, i forget what its called when you do that.
So i chose to do my 10 favorite album covers and booklets.
i'm pretty happy with the website layout and the way or showing the booklets. i love the backround and the way it looks. its a very basic website but i wanted to focus on the way it looked and runs. I'm always attracted to well put together websites even if they dont have alot of flashy things on them. i'm also attracted to websites such as www.misprintedtype.com which is kind of how my last website was based from. i'm hoping for the next assignment in this class to combine the two and have it be a well working website. "website was taken down but here are some photos of the basic layout."

3 comments:

pompeii said...

just thought i'd let you know that i'm really quite fond of your art work! you have so much talent and to be honest i'm a little envious, heh. anyhoo, it would appear the link you have for the website is dead - or at least it won't work on my computer.

also, do you mind if i post a link to your page on my website?

kris johnsen said...

thanks alot. ya you can put a link if you want, that'd be awesome. whats your site?

and i think the links to my websites work, it just goes to a "go to site" page first.

pompeii said...

aha, the link works now! my internet was probably just being difficult before.

http://members.cox.net/xpompeiix/memoria/

that's my page :) and you are featured in the links page along with some of my other favourite artists.