Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the hawk and the sun

These are some sketches i just did, i want to do something with them eventually but i figured i'd put something up on here, i think i might make a little book and use drawings like these, with really grainy paper.

for an up coming project in information design, i need to display how something works, I have an idea of maybe showing how birds wings work, or something else animal related, i think it will make the project alot more interesting that showing how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I think i would make it in little book form, like an instruction booklet, but it would tell something new on each page with a little illustration on the next page. maybe like 3 inches by 3 inches would be the size of the book. but who knows, lets see if i change my mind.

oh and sorry if i;m typing weird its very late and in in the computer lab and i have class at 9am. goodnight.



2 comments:

Thomas said...

Those are awesome. The hawk is really tight. I like the idea of the tiny book. I'm curious to see what you diagram. I'm drawn to animal subjects in my art as well. Thanks for the comment on my self portrait.

Whitney said...

These are gorgeous, mister.