Friday, May 15, 2009

Pink Mountaintops Are Coming!!!

Here is the process for my newest print that I finished up last night. It's for a band called Pink Mountaintops, its the side project from Black Mountain. I'm really pleased with how this poster came out, I also made smaller 1 color prints of the text mountain and hung them all up around town today. The idea of the poster is just to get people wondering about the show, the info is alittle hidden. And actually got asked a few times by passer byers asking where the show was. Which is kind of funny.
The larger Prints are 2 colors on white paper and a few on thin chipboard. I've decided I like all posters better when they are printed on chipboard!

Joy Hung out while I printed and drew a lovely self portrait!











The smaller versions are on all assorted construction paper that was laying around in SPACE not being used.
















Heres a few pics of the posters in the window at SPACE, Ian and myself decided to line 2 of them next to eachother to make a larger mountainscape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear kwis.
per our earlier discussion on the street, i must have this poster. let me know what you think is fair, and where/when i can make the drop. you're ridiculously talented. (alexandra.munier@gmail.com)

xo.

-allie.