Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here's a crazy long blog with alot of pictures about what I;ve been working on!


Here is a massive update of pictures of the process of two of my last prints. The Feel It Robot print for my show that i booked at SPACE Gallery, the illustration is done by Ryan Lamunyon, this was a fun and frustrating print to do, I havent printed a poster like this yet so it gave me some trouble, but not much. still REALLY happy with the outcome. The Jellyfish print I'm really happy with as well. It turned into a show poster for my Friend Sean Morin, so 30 of them were printed with text while the other 20 as still just the print, I should be selling them soon. So ya I dont feel like writing to much about the processes, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.











































2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Whew!!! You've been busy, Kris. I love seeing your work! I like the Robot poster! dej

Morgan McAllister DiPietro said...

LOVE the jellyfish