Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Cambiata tshirt designs!

Some new T-shirt designs I just did for the band The Cambiata, who are from the portland area and have just released their new self titled album, I've been listening to them for awhile since I;ve moved to Portland and have recently met a few of them and was pretty excited when I was asked to throw together some designs. I'm thinking of a few poster designs right now I could throw their way to possibly print, more on that later.
They chose 2 designs out of the 5 I sent them, the other 3 are shown below. I was pretty happy with the 2 that they chose, I kinda hate the 2 bottom ones after I ave looked at them for awhile, so I'm glad they didnt go with those, also the girl one is pretty emo and unoriginal. "Sorry to use the work Emo."






These designs are just mockups and DO NOT represent the band! just putting them on the blog to show my process.

^I actually really like this design, I might use that backround for something else in the future.^



No comments: