Monday, March 23, 2009

Large Scale Drawings



I'm working on some large scale drawings right now based off of pages from my sketchbook. 23''-30'' to be exact on white Rives BFK paper. I have been meaning to do this for awhile but never got around to it. This is the first page, I want to eventually have 3 large drawings and am going to screen print shapes, most likily circles over this is different ways, I have already made smaller drawings of these which I have not yet scanned in yet, maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Here's just a little peek into what I'm working on now.
Also working on...
-Poster design for the WMPG Fashion show at SPACE Gallery.
-Poster design for The Cambiata, this ones coming slowly, not sure when I'll get around to doing this.
-Possible poster design for The band The Thermals who are coming to SPACE very soon.
-The Artist Studio building is having an open house next month for this group called The Contemporaries. It's going to be our pen house and should be a big event, so i want to have work to show for this event!
-Working on an online store so i can eventually sell my prints.
-Booking my first show at SPACE, right now Feel It Robot, The 500's and The Bay State are confirmed, still waiting on one band, I wont mention them in case they never even email me back, and another possible band, this show will happen in May at SPACE.
-My good friend Meagan Anderson and i want to create work to sell at Craft Fairs this summer, so at some point we;re gonna sit down and bust out ideas, probably more posts on this later...


thats about it for work right now, and as always I'm doodling in my sketchbook and I kind of want to get back into making stencils.

1 comment:

benhameen said...

looks awesome dude