Thursday, January 01, 2009

New projects!

www.emblemstudio.wordpress.com

So all today I worked on and thought about this new project I'm working on. It's a site for my studio that I just moved into. I'm going to call this project Emblem Studio. The site is going to showcase my work as a studio, and also i want to be more active in the arts community as well as the community of Portland, which lately has been very good to me and I have met alot of great people since finishing up school. I've come to learn though that the web presence of Portland is not the greatest, I'm not saying there isent one or theres not great stuff out there, but sometimes it's really hard to find, and theres not much that link's it together besides a few sites.

I want this site to have a million links on it, mainly focusing on my surrounding area but also featuring people I have met or admire in my life. I also have the idea to showcase other artist, shows, music, blogs, websites and whatever I want I guess on this site. It could be fun just to keep this thing just a big work in progress and maybe I'll never actually know exactly what it is, but I want to keep up with it, possibly buying a new camera so I can actually go places and get some good quality pictures.

So I'll keep everyone posted on this thing, and if you have a website or blog I'll definetly link you, a link back would also be nice:-)

Also I think in the next few days I'm finally going to design some business cards for myself.

No comments: