Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Poster!!!

I just printed some posters for my buddy Bryan, he's putting on a show at Slainte in Portland on the 30th. I was glad he came to me to print up some posters, mostly because I really want to get into printing posters for people, bands, places etc. and second because I'm alittle rusty at it and these were the first things I;ve printed in my new studio, and the first time I burned a screen here, which was actually alot easier than i though. thanks Beth for letting me know how long it takes! 5 minutes to be exact on our light table in the basement.
I'm pretty happy wiht how they turned out, the images I had gotten printed at Kinkos were alittle bit
off so I made the whole print alittle bit offset, I'm let down by Kinkos. oh well i kinda like it better this way actually. The whole idea was to make it a pretty simple poster and to use the pink and yellow which were in Bryan's first file he sent me, I thought having the bright colors would be awesome and very noticeable when put up everywhere. Possibly get people to actually see the posters and wonder what there all about if they maybe dont know the bands.
Well here are some progress shots from the night.
some pics of the dirty basement at the studio building.














2 comments:

Whitney said...

Dayum mister, that's gorgeous.

Bryan said...

dude these look great! thanks so much!