Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pictures from the new studio!

So I've been moving into my new studio for the past 2 weeks. its finally almost all set up and all my stuff is finally in it, including my printing equipment. All I really need now is a good surface to put on my table and attach the clamps on it to print on, and a hose to run from the sprayout booth to the sink right next to it. I have also worked out moving my printing press to the floor below me to free up alot of room in the studio. In the next month to a few months the Artist Studio building is renovating a room on the 2nd floor and turning it into a printing room for everyone to use as well as anyone around town to use, by paying a fee. "I believe".

So everything is going awesome, I'm trying to make it feel at home in here. and debating buying a new computer just for studio purposes. I have taken a few move in pictures from the past week, here are some of them. not necissarily in order. The next picture is the ceiling of my room, its pretty amazing to have that over me, and silver.


thanks alex and leah for helping me move my stuff! it was a big help!
Empty room!



V i feel like i never leave this place ever! "the art mart"
V Sean Newton, my across the hall/floor buddy and awesome guy!








V a print Meagan Anderson gave me, I hung it up in my studio since the walls are so bare right now. its a pretty awesome print! i love it!
V gettin the old book collection together.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

The studio is looking great! Seems like you got a pretty perfect spot.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kris, Your studio looks excellent! Your ceiling is awesome. Lots of work! You're doing it!!!