Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Studio!!!!

So I just signed a lease for a studio in Portland, its at The Artist Studio building. I'm super excited for this, not only have I been waiting for a long time to get a studio and searching so much with nothing ever turning up, but its in a real studio building so i'll be surrounded with all other artists, and there is a small printshop in the basement with a woodshop, that is if i'll ever need a woodshop. But ya, really good news, I'm really excited to start doing some work soon!
Here's a picture of the building, its right downtown in Portland, above SPACE gallery and two doors down from where I work at the Art Store.

2 comments:

Jeff H. said...

Wow, I never realized that there was so much in that building... Congrats man! (also, cool blog! I just discovered it wandering around the photos from the Zine workshop last year)

Anonymous said...

Kris, I love it!!! I'm so proud of you! You did a lot of new work on your blog -- loooks great! dj