Thursday, April 24, 2008

when life gives you lemons...

I had my Senior Review today, it went very well I think. It wasent so much a critique, just an opportunity to show my work I've been doing for the last semester and a select few things from the past and talk about them and for teachers I have had to see what I've been working on and give some advice which is always helpful when your leaving school. These are a few shots of what I hung up and put on tables to show. It was basically books I've made and the tshirts I've been working on with the tags and mix cd's. My spreads for my monograph/Thesis Process book are also put on the wall because I'm waiting to get the printed copy back in the mail from Lulu.com. I think its actually at the other school building now so I might get it tonight.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Moxie!


& can we get dinner sometime before I move, please?