Monday, December 03, 2007

light pollution

For my Design class one of our projects we're currently working on is a "leave behind piece", which I guess is something you would leave behind at a studio or a job interview after you go to one, or you would send it to the company shortly after your interview to remind them of you. or could just be something you use for an example of your work, which is basically what it is.
My whole idea is to base it off of cd packaging, which is what first inspired me to be a designer, it is 5''-5.5'', and folds out. this is not the final piece and does not have all of the art on it, the black squares will have more design work on them. one side of the foldout will have my more organic work on it, like drawings, sketches and more hand done pieces. and the other side will be more technical design stuff. that side is still to come. Oh and I put up a current picture of my studio. i just cleaned it up a bit.



V this cover is going to have the tree i used on my business card, possibly a bare tree with no leaves on the cover, and then when you un-velcro the cover it will be the tree with all the leaves filling it.




1 comment:

Thomas said...

I wish I had studio space. I love package design stuff as well. It looks cool.