Sunday, June 17, 2007

the dead shall live. the living die.

My friend Brian asked me about screen printing some shirts for his new band Severyn, So the last 2 days i played around with some possible tshirt designs, I had fun with it because it's kind of the first drawings and design stuff i've done since school ended, "which is really bad on my part". So it was fun to get back into some kind of drawing. The things I had to go off of were, A metal/hardcore band, and in Brians own words...something dieing, or someone eating someone. So these are the designs that came from it. they would all be one color prints. we'll see which ones get printed, if any.






My friend Whitney came over to see me when i was drawing, i handed her a piece of paper and a pencil and said draw something METAL! and this is what she drew,haha. its adorable.

No comments: