Sunday, April 29, 2007

eat, sleep, repeat

This semester I've been really into making books, I'm trying to think of ideas for my senior thesis next year and what I can do in it, and most of my ideas go back to either screen printing or book making, since thats what i'm most interested in right now, maybe i'll combine the two. Here are some books I made this semester, the first one "red book" is a process book I made for my Information design class, only a few pages are pictured but its a pretty thick process book, I bought an old book from the salvation army and took the cover off and beat it up alot, then used it for the cover of my process book.
2nd is a day planner I made for information design class, I dont really like it, but heres a picture of the cover.
3rd is a book wich has been on my blog before, its my process book for last semester, but last week I made another one of the same book so I could have one for myself since my teacher keeps one copy of it and I only made one copy last semester since it took so long to make.












No comments: