Wednesday, February 21, 2007

posters!!!

So me and my friend Tami have decided to design some posters together, this came about because I have been working on a map for my information design class about shipwrecks in New England, and mapping out where they have occurred, having alot of trouble finding already existing maps though. Tami is working on somewhat of a similiar project in her print making classes, making pieces about shipwrecks in new england and trying to tell a story in her pieces, and doing alot of research!
So we're going to try and colaborate on hopefully a few posters, new england themed mostly but we dont have any set regulations for ourselves, hopefully soon I will begin to design some and then we'll get back together and hopefully figure out some thing. Tis is at the very begining stages, but I really hope we get our shit together and have enough time to do these cus i'm pretty excited about it.

No comments: