Monday, January 01, 2007

title


Since I've been on christmas vacation I havent done to much art, I've been at home visiting my family and old friends I havent seen for awhile, all my stuff is at school anyways and in my studio. So hopefully in the next 2 weeks i'll get back into making some stuff, designing some things to later make into posters once I start working in the print shop at school.
I've just been playing around with making different images that say "kris johnsen . art" since I dont have a website besides this blog, But I want to create things that will attract people to the website, since mostly only friends look at this anyways. this is just one that I made in about 2 minutes in a commercial break from iron chef, which I guess theres a marathon on today, i'm pretty psyched since I dont have much else to do.

No comments: