Sunday, November 12, 2006

Geary's summer ale 2

These are the finalized geary's Summer Ale templates before I printed them out and made full size mockups, I'll post the real mock ups later, I wasent able to take pictures of them before turning them in for judgeing, cus I was up till 3am finishing them the night before. I'm very happy with the way they turned out, especially the top one. This was the first time I have ever made something fit a template and actually print it out and make it into a real box and bottle label, so it was a good experience and I think I learned alot from this project. Alot about how things look and balance eachother out with the text and image, and color choices. The smaller rectangle images are the labels for the bottle. Click on the image and you will be able to see them more clear.

No comments: